CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, July 11, 2010

Tredster, Tredawhovious, Tredalini, The Who, Treddy

Some people like their babies clean all the time, not me. If it was socially acceptable I would have Tred look like this all the time. There is nothing sweeter to me than a baby that looks like he has been hard at work being a baby.


Tred is a cuddler. He loves giving kisses and hugs. A few of his other favorite things to do is bite and pull hair. There have been times Jozette has fallen asleep in her carseat and when I look back he will have ripped out two handfuls of her hair. Ouch! JoJo loves to be the older sister and she is good at it. I noticed today when I started singing patty-cake patty-cake to him he leaned over in search of Jozette.


0 comments: