
Leavitt is absolutely blowing me away with his reading skills! He is excited to read and is now rarely seen without a book under his arm. He recently earned a new book, Green Eggs and Ham. I told him that once he could read that book all the way through as well as he has been reading Hop on Pop, I would make him green eggs and ham.
Leavitt is that he is an extremely hard worker. He spent the whole next 2 days with that book. What I was expecting to take him a week or two to accomplish he had done in less than 2 days. I gave him his book Tuesday morning and before bedtime on Wednesday he read me the entire book!
Leavitt is that he is an extremely hard worker. He spent the whole next 2 days with that book. What I was expecting to take him a week or two to accomplish he had done in less than 2 days. I gave him his book Tuesday morning and before bedtime on Wednesday he read me the entire book!
0 comments:
Post a Comment