CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, October 3, 2010

Our Little Princess







When my mom came to visit she bought this pretty little outfit at a yard sale. Jozette kept begging me to make her look like a princess so two weeks ago I got out of bed and went to work on my baby girl. I curled her hair, painted her nails, gave her a dab of makeup and I even let her wear some perfume. You can only imagine how excited she was. I brought her out and prompted her dad to take her on a date. So off they went to DQ for some ice cream. On the way home they swang by walmart where her dad bought her her first rose. Every child that walked by was pointing her out saying, "Mom, look at that princess."
No picture could ever do justice for how beautiful she looked that day. She has mentioned that date everyday since. I am sure it will be a memory she will always cherish.

1 comments:

The LeBaron's said...

She is so beautiful! You have such a cute family!