CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, October 23, 2010

Practicing for Halloween


Jozette insisted on being a scary witch for Halloween this year. I showed her some pretty witches on google but she kept saying no until we got to the ugliest witch ever. She put her little pointer on it and made sure I knew that was what she wanted. She is so odd, I love it!
I picked up the stuff for her face today and had to try it out. I think for Halloween and the Trunk or Treat I will try to make the skin match the nose and chin better. I must have done a pretty good job making her scary because when I put her in the bath to wash this all off, she wouldn't let me shut the door. She was too scared of a green witch coming in. Poor baby, creeped herself out. But she did say she still wants to be a scary witch and she can't wait to show her girlfriends. Stay tuned for the real pics.

3 comments:

Chauntel and Matthew said...

She cracks me up! What a twisted little girl you have.

Chauntel and Matthew said...

PS.. It's time for an update on Leavitt.

The Cam Damerons said...

I know, I have one but I have to use my scanner so I have been procrastinating.