CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, October 17, 2010

Relying on a 5 year old


I know many of us do, but yes, I have a husband who never takes his turn with the camera. We have entire family vacations documented with photos and you would never know I was there, except that someone had to be holding the camera.
David is continually trying to improve in that department, but I find myself relying on Leavitt to take pictures of me! This pic is from a video Leavitt took, this was the only frame in the entire video that had us both in the picture and was somewhat focused. But alas, here I am finally apart of the FAMILY blog.

2 comments:

Chauntel and Matthew said...

This is a beautiful picture of you two! I love it!

Jacob & Sarah said...

You look Beautiful. Jacob is the same way. Maybe only my birthday he will take over the carmera.